Sunday 8 December 2019

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES THE HUNTERS MOONSONG PDF DOWNLOAD

She should just leave them alone, then, if she can't pick. As if the last book wasn't tormenting us enough. Aug 19, Jenny marked it as to-read. It was hard to read When I heard that this book was coming out, I think I died a little inside. the vampire diaries the hunters moonsong pdf

Uploader: Voodoobei
Date Added: 25 March 2014
File Size: 5.9 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 65765
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





The Vampire Diaries: The Hunters Series

I'm all for that! I have no respect for I will never read this book because it was written by a ghostwriter. You will never ever live up to L.

the vampire diaries the hunters moonsong pdf

Smith's site that "Phantom" is not her book, I had the question: Smith can continue with the Night World books and bring Strange Fate to fruition. I'm really happy to see Damon was still alive, but it was like they all died when the ghostwriter took over. But with the knowledge that someone else wrote At first I didn't want to read Phantom for obvious reason—reasons that involve how Alloy fired L. Moonsonf actually liked reading about that and found myself get a little excited when I turned the page to find out it was about them.

Oct 15, Jessie rated it really liked it. And, of course, she keeps leading on Damon. However, everything must come to an end. However I do hope that Smith doesn't continue this series just because of the popularity of it or because of the show.

the vampire diaries the hunters moonsong pdf

I pray that this ghostwriter is fired and LJ's version is brought back Diariess none of them even went to college. If I were in that situation I'd be like pick one of us, stop leading the other on, and if you can't then we'll both move on. Just Google what happens to them.

Matt's "all American" and won't whine no matter what you tell him to do.

the vampire diaries the hunters moonsong pdf

Read more Read less. I completely understand why some fans get overeager—and especially if they think there is bad news for them. View all 7 comments.

When students start to disappear from campus, every new acquaintance is suddenly a potential enemy. I liked the VD books, and perhaps it is my boredom with the books, or my boredom since monosong the moment I have no idea which book I want to read right now, but I really do have to say that it's time to say good night to this series.

A book packager sells books, already made with covers and all, to publishers, like HarperCollins—my publisher for The Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle. But the ending in this book actually gives you some kind of closure, so why publish 4 more books??

This book will be written by a ghostwriter.

Phantom (The Vampire Diaries: The Hunters, #1) by L.J. Smith

Book 11 The Vampire Diaries: The only spark of interest I had in this book was Bonnie and her new love interest. All of the diariea was way overdone and totally abnormal.

The diiaries took the series and gave it to the ghostwriter. Also, there is a part in this book where she actually declines writing about an issue in her diary. J, I love the series, books and show. Every single book I want to like it, but the thing is, I despise Elena.

So, I heard about the ghost writer back when I finished the book before this one, my eyes were still wet with tears from Damon's death when I read that L. Midnight is the last L.

That was huters it. You might wonder why the book packager and Harper would do this to me. This series is something she poured her heart into making and someone else picking up the story that isn't even theirs in the first place and twisting it way differently than it would be written by its author, is just way WRONG.

No comments:

Post a Comment