Thursday 5 December 2019

DOWNLOAD DYNOCOM SOFTWARE

It took me about a year and a bit to finally buy a dyno. The computer did have a shit fit for a second but was figured out quickly but nothing major. The information can be placed in the outer ring analog dial or the inner digital display. Before I would have said it was a weak link but not anymore. Late Model LS Vehicles. The general pattern is "for the money, it's good enough". dynocom software

Uploader: Kigarg
Date Added: 21 July 2008
File Size: 37.43 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 55167
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





dynocom software

I've had it about 2mo now. I don't want to be the first one with the x model and I live in diesel truck country so I sottware for the big one with my main concern being Tq numbers. I'll go tune something on his sometime and report back.

dynocom software

I also was made aware of at least one Dynocom where the owner was so frustrated with it a few years ago, he shipped it to Mustang to have the electronics replaced. Fri May 31, 1: Has dynocom gotten better from those first set of PODS we rented, yes. About Us Sponsors Advertising. The is the best built, highest torque holding, two-bearing, inch roller dyno currently available.

Creating A Solid Foundation. For now, this is my last post on this subject. For what it's worth: EngineLabs Thank you for your subscription.

So the data density is much improved, and while I am not an artist, I look forward to some of the gauges generated by the more creative people in our company, and from users. We will safeguard your e-mail and only send content you request. When Dynocom came on the scene, this is what I wanted! I can run 30 cars in hours! We are making it easier for tuners to realize all of its, and their, potential.

SEMA 2015: Dynocom Quantum Software Innovates Dyno Tuning

It wound up being a faulty cable that took out some communications circuits in the jbox and the controller. Sat Jun 01, Unsure if computer issues were hardware or software, never really got a straight answer from people. Figure out how different dynos function and then buy the model that suites your needs. For the ones I didn't know, I asked to rent some dyno time to gain experience for my purchase. These will be logged with native dyno data to provide an integrated view of the total run experience.

EFI University Electronic Fuel Injection Tuning :: View topic - Dynocom DYNO-X Review!!

Dynocom seems very adamant that these issues do not exist and have called people liars when pointing them out. I can say that most of the dynocom owners I talked to liked the build of there dyno, never heard anything bad.

The top features context tabs while the lower ribbon area allows a more detailed selection. I am not going to outline details as when asked, the owners clearly didn't want to be mentioned or piss off dynocom and potentially lose suppport.

I have only ever used the DynoCom PODs and maybe I was not well enough versed in their use but I found that their PID would "unwind" and eventually would settle into hovering around 2 mph target. Support was no help no pay deal.

dynocom software

The software and electronics could be better but its all definitely functional. G25 Turbos Designed for 1. We'll send you the most interesting Corvette Online articles, news, car features, and videos every week.

A cable they didn't build but had a manufacturing defect. I have not received any response from dynocom yet about any current owners or sales on this model yet.

Fri May 31,

No comments:

Post a Comment